WTS HDW5231R-ZE | New | Free Shipping | $140 - Sold

Reaction score
I have a new Dahua IPC-HDW5231R-ZE I bought from Andy through this very forum which I no longer need. I haven't actually opened the box myself, I just removed the DHL shipping bag, and have not examined the camera, so I can't vouch for its functioning, but it's condition should be new and unused. The box arrived to me partially open, which you can see in the pictures I've attached to this post. Before I ship it to someone else, I will tape the box securely closed and put it in a larger box with plenty of packing materials to ensure a safe shipment.

I ask $140 for the camera, through PayPal, and I have to request that I receive payment before I ship the camera out. I will ship it for free anywhere in the US. Outside the US, I will have to determine the shipping fee first and we can decide on an agreeable final figure.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If you would like to purchase, please contact me through the forum's private messaging with your email and shipping addresses, and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

I will update this thread when it is sold.

Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 01.png Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 02.png

Update: I opened the box and took pictures along the way. Despite the outer box having partially opened en route to me, the inner box secures the camera in place well for shipping.

Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 03.png Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 04.png Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 05.png Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 06.png Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 07.png Dahua - IPC-HDW5231R-ZE - 08.png

Update 2: Thank you to those who were considering the camera, but the sale is over and the camera is no longer available.

Update 3: Sale reopened, price dropped $10. It looked momentarily like Andy had accepted taking return of the camera, which I hadn't expected because I was outside the 30 day return window, but, then... he stopped responding. So I guess the camera is back on sale.

Update 4
: The camera is now listed on eBay, although the price is an extra $15 to cover eBay's fees. If you'd prefer to buy it through this forum's private messaging system and a Paypal invoice for $140, that option is still available.

Final Update: The camera sold to someone through eBay.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

greg_mitch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Would be best to open and test so you can sell it knowing it works. Selling as-is will probably require a bit more risk.

Reaction score
You might be right, but I just sold my PoE injector, so I'm no longer in a position to test it.

If someone is interested, though, I can open the box up and take pictures of the camera if it would offer any reassurance about what they would be getting.

greg_mitch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You might be right, but I just sold my PoE injector, so I'm no longer in a position to test it.

If someone is interested, though, I can open the box up and take pictures of the camera if it would offer any reassurance about what they would be getting.
Right now you are selling a mystery box. At least open and show photos that the camera exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk