Hello Everyone NEwb and i have BI 8000274c Issue

rsle876

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Im RSLE876 and I am happy to be a part of this forum.

The issue im having is I have setup 18 3mp IP cameras and they all have been working fine i was able to add them and set them to record. I removed my Display card as I need the port for a raid card and had plug into my on board HDMI port it was working when i left it running on Friday. Got to work today it was still up and running recording all that good stuff. I went to playback a video and no sound so looking around i realized I didn't have the drivers installed. So i installed the drivers and restarted the PC. I have sound now great!!! but when i opened up Blue Iris none of my feeds and coming up!!!! yikes so i think maybe its network related so i check the SAPD tool they all show up I can even reach the IP addresses from the camera options in BI. Each camera has an ERROR: 8000274c (timeout; check ip) message in properties.

Anybody ever had an issues like this before

I even uninstalled and reinstalled the program same result but I was able to add a camera on version 3.6

rsle876

n3wb
Reaction score
So I uninstalled the drivers and before my eyes they all came back up. So now I'm supposed to run this PC without sound?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I uninstalled the drivers and before my eyes they all came back up. So now I'm supposed to run this PC without sound?
try a different driver...or better yet, perform a clean install of windows using MS media creation tool!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A few questions:

Are these Foscams?
What version of Blue Iris?
Do the cams have static IP's and all have reservations for their IP's in the router's DHCP server?

EDIT: As Emily Latella (Gilda Radner) of the old, old SNL would say..

"Never mind!" :rolleyes:

rsle876

n3wb
Reaction score
A few questions:

Are these Foscams?
What version of Blue Iris?
Do the cams have static IP's and all have reservations for their IP's in the router's DHCP server?

EDIT: As Emily Latella (Gilda Radner) of the old, old SNL would say..

"Never mind!" :rolleyes:
They are all Hikvision DS-2CD2632F-IS
Version Software is 4.7.5.3 x64
All cameras have Static IPs I did say i can reach all cameras through web interface as a matter of fact everything on the network is static.