Hello from Central Valley, California drip, drip, drip...

soarwitheagles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello from Central Valley, California drip, drip, drip...

I suppose I have already interacted with some people that are here but were formally at Cam-it.org.

I look forward to continue my learning experience with people here. I also look forward to sharing anything I may have learned in the last few years of HD IP cameras and dedicated computer security systems. But to be honest with you, I believe I will learn much more than I will share...simply because I am still somewhat of a newbie.

I'll be heading over to the camera section because I forgot how to get a Dericam up and running. I purchased two new Dericams 2-3 years ago, but never used them...just let em' set in their boxes. Now I need them to monitor one of our property lines due to neighbors horses damaging our property and fences.

Drip, drip, drip...refers to the most rain in this part of California in 22 years. Celebrating the end of the worst drought in recorded history in NorCal.

Thanks and look forward to meeting lots of new people!

Soar

Last edited:

soarwitheagles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, really wet! Came home to see two new rug rats, born in the forest, in the middle of the storm...

A bit wet, and shivering...but they should be ok!

Still need to set up more cameras in the forest to monitor coyotes, wild dogs, and a mountain lion...

Twin Dorpers.JPG