Hello from IT

Matt-One

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new from ip cam.
I make my system about 4 years ago with five chinese cameras (sinocam) and an nvr bought on aliexpress :D
I have to say that the sinocam are good in the morning, nothing to say for an home system, but they are very poor in the night, specially with some IR leds burned :D
Some days ago the NVR died so i bought some better, a Dahua NVR4208-4KS2, but now i want to change also the cameras and buy something that have a better view at night :) :p

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
but now i want to change also the cameras and buy something that have a better view at night :) :p
The 2MP Dahua Starlight are very popular and new 4MP Starlight+ models are becoming popular, check the Dahua forum for reviews.

Matt-One

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!
You've come to the right place to gain from user experiences and helpful advice on camera choices.
Thank you :)

The 2MP Dahua Starlight are very popular and new 4MP Starlight+ models are becoming popular, check the Dahua forum for reviews.
Thank you too, i made a post about 3 cameras i choose (looking at my money :) ) but i'm also looking the dahua thread