Hello from Massachusetts :-) WiFi Setup Possible?

Jeff_G

n3wb
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. This site was a recommendation from someone and I am looking for advice on a setup.

I have a 6' X 12' trailer that I store my motorcycle in and transport it for service/track days. This weekend I am installing LED lights, 4 electrical outlets that will be hooked up to LAN power (similar to an RV setup). I want to put two cameras in the trailer (inside), one at the front looking at the rear of the trailer and one at the rear looking to the front. I want to record on a continuous basis while it is parked in my yard for security. I would also like to be able to view the inside of the trailer as I am rolling down the road ( there will be a power inverter installed so that I can use the power from my tow vehicle to keep the cameras going).

This is why I am looking at WiFi cameras that come with a monitor that does not require constant internet. I don't know if this is possible at all which is why I am asking for your help. I would like 720P High Defintion or better if that is also possible. I have awesome internet at my home with a 220 Mbps down and 12 Mbps up from Xfinity and I utilize my Netgear X6 Nighthawk router. As far as mobile I am on Sprint 4G and could use my phone as a hot spot if needed.

I hope I have described what I am looking for in enough detail. I am looking forward to any advice you can provide me!

Thanks!
Jeff

Attachments