Hello from Northern California.

Firewire

n3wb
Reaction score
Systems & technology change so fast, a forum like this one really helps with keeping up & learning new things. Thanks to the moderator(s) and all who take time to help others!

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the cliff notes and other items in the wiki. The wiki is in the blue bar at the top of the page.

Use Dahua starlight cameras or Hikvision darkfighter cameras or ICPT Night eye cameras (https://store.ipcamtalk.com/) if you need good low light cameras.

Read,study,plan before spending money ..... plan plan plan

Firewire

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the cliff notes and other items in the wiki. The wiki is in the blue bar at the top of the page.

Use Dahua starlight cameras or Hikvision darkfighter cameras or ICPT Night eye cameras (https://store.ipcamtalk.com/) if you need good low light cameras.

Read,study,plan before spending money ..... plan plan plan
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll doing more lurking &learning than I will be posting. Great site!

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
@Firewire If you look in the Wiki, in the blue bar at the top of the page, and read the Cliff Notes his email address is in there. He has access to many different cameras other than the one listed in the store. The store represents what is in stock here, in the US only. He uses DHL for shipping and I usually reveive cameras in under a week, business week.

Firewire

n3wb
Reaction score
@Firewire If you look in the Wiki, in the blue bar at the top of the page, and read the Cliff Notes his email address is in there. He has access to many different cameras other than the one listed in the store. The store represents what is in stock here, in the US only. He uses DHL for shipping and I usually reveive cameras in under a week, business week.

Firewire

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, all good info. I wish I had discovered this site earlier because I had just purchased a N85CMZ & now must cross my fingers that all will be well. :( In fact I purchased 4 cameras & an NVR (all Dahua) completely in the dark ( no pun intended). I will surely keep Andy in mind for further purchases.