Hello from the Inland Empire.

odie451

n3wb
Reaction score
Just recently signed up, been lurking for awhile. Unfortunately, had a break in a few months ago; luckily nothing of value was taken, though the thief did take my dogs ashes.

I did install an alarm system already. It is self monitoring. I didn't feel like paying 40$ a month, to have some company watch the house.

I have looked at the Costco and Sam's club camera systems, but I felt they were lacking in quality.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you kept your dog's ashes then, imo, you are a good soul. What is your camera budget? What type of computer do you own? Did you get another dog?

odie451

n3wb
Reaction score
If you kept your dog's ashes then, imo, you are a good soul. What is your camera budget? What type of computer do you own? Did you get another dog?
I would say my budget is somewhere between 500 to 1000. I would have to run cables. I have a Windows 7 pc, but I need to get a new one, the one I have now was built in 06. Did not get another dog yet. He was put to sleep in March 2015. The wife and I decided to wait 2 years before getting another pet.

zebrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would say my budget is somewhere between 500 to 1000. I would have to run cables. I have a Windows 7 pc, but I need to get a new one, the one I have now was built in 06. Did not get another dog yet. He was put to sleep in March 2015. The wife and I decided to wait 2 years before getting another pet.

Sorry to hear about your pup, looks like your approaching that 2 year mark now. I am in OC, just down the road from you. If you need any help, feel free to PM me. -Seth

odie451

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your pup, looks like your approaching that 2 year mark now. I am in OC, just down the road from you. If you need any help, feel free to PM me. -Seth
I apologize for the late reply. Yes, we did get another dog. Proud owner of a 97 lb GSD.