Hello to everyone from the North of Germany

DirkJensen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
several days ago i found this site, that already gave me a lot of tips and information, great !! finally a forum to find good stuff :)

my name is Dirk Jensen and i life in bredstedt in the very north of germany near the border to denmark.
since 2008 i go on developing my website and updating webcam hardware on my website www.bredstedt.cam and www.schluettsiel.webcam.

i was beginning with mobotix webcams. for that time it was a good and stable working solution, but today ... forget it, really ! :facepalm:

my latest updates are my axis 4K webcams P1428-E and Q6128-E with dynamic weather text display solution and a big logo in the live stream. i was working long to get it going, but now it works perfekt, finally ;-)

i have 2 livestreams, and in the past i was streaming with the "camstreamer" app, that is specially designed for axis webcams and is installed inside the webcam, so no extra pc needed. in the meanwhile i changed this and today i stream with my 2 raspberry pi 3. this gives me the opportinity to be opened to other ip cam manufactors, for example like Dahua. because my axis cameras have no mic, i integratet a local radio station in the stream to make it a little bit more attractive for the visitors of my website.

also i use still picture webcams, constructed by myself, using Canon EOS 1100 and 1200 DSLR Cameras. with these cameras i have everytime the perfect pictures, most of all at night time !!! some pictures can be seen on my facebook profile Die Bredstedt Cam and Webcam Schlüttsiel.

have a nice day ! :wave:

Dirk

www.dirkjensen.de
www.bredstedt.cam
www.schluettsiel.webcam

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
several days ago i found this site, that already gave me a lot of tips and information, great !! finally a forum to find good stuff :)

my name is Dirk Jensen and i life in bredstedt in the very north of germany near the border to denmark.
since 2008 i go on developing my website and updating webcam hardware on my website www.bredstedt.cam and www.schluettsiel.webcam.

i was beginning with mobotix webcams. for that time it was a good and stable working solution, but today ... forget it, really ! :facepalm:

my latest updates are my axis 4K webcams P1428-E and Q6128-E with dynamic weather text display solution and a big logo in the live stream. i was working long to get it going, but now it works perfekt, finally ;-)

i have 2 livestreams, and in the past i was streaming with the "camstreamer" app, that is specially designed for axis webcams and is installed inside the webcam, so no extra pc needed. in the meanwhile i changed this and today i stream with my 2 raspberry pi 3. this gives me the opportinity to be opened to other ip cam manufactors, for example like Dahua. because my axis cameras have no mic, i integratet a local radio station in the stream to make it a little bit more attractive for the visitors of my website.

also i use still picture webcams, constructed by myself, using Canon EOS 1100 and 1200 DSLR Cameras. with these cameras i have everytime the perfect pictures, most of all at night time !!! some pictures can be seen on my facebook profile Die Bredstedt Cam and Webcam Schlüttsiel.

have a nice day ! :wave:

Dirk

www.dirkjensen.de
www.bredstedt.cam
www.schluettsiel.webcam
Welcome Dirk!

Very nice!
When you get a image you'd like to share feel free to do so Camera Captures

Thank You