Help on Dahua DH XVR 5104HS lost Wifi and 3G connection !

amijim

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Forum , i just bought a new DAHUA dh XVR 5104HS device and after i upgraded the firmware to the latest version V3.210.0001.8.R.20170307, i lost the wifi and 3G options which i only prefer to use for security reasons.Does anyone know how to enable these feautures on the dahua or does anyone has a compatible firmware?Does anyone has an older firmware from 2016?Do you know perhaps where i can download it?3G is a must for security reasons i guess , all dvr and nvr devices should support it like the old Qihan dvr that i decommissioned .
thank you .

Attachments

edzend

n3wb
Reaction score
dahua finaly follow hikvision disable usb 3g and wifi. i think for chip series c still can downgrade firmware but for new xvr series e support sound via coaxial cannot

amijim

n3wb
Reaction score
I cannot downgrade to an older firmware using the internal upgrade method.Is there any way i can downgrade?

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot downgrade to an older firmware using the internal upgrade method.Is there any way i can downgrade?
TFTP.

You have to acquire older fw first and have to extract all of the different images and then execute commands to tftp.

amijim

n3wb
Reaction score
I am familiar with tftp but i need some help.How can i enable tftp mode on a dahua? Usually you have you push for a long period of time the reset button but i do not know how to do it on a dahua.Also which port do i use to log in?

amijim

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you vety much.I will try tomorrow.I am familiar with console since mu sun cobalt qube3 days .I will update on this.Greetingz from Greece!

Reaction score
Hey amijim... can you share the firmware version what was working with wifi/3g? I have the same issue, but I don't know what was the version that was working and I don't know where to download old firmware versions. I contacted to Dahua and they say that DVR doesn't support WIFI :/ thanks in advance, Victor