Help Plz Sricam SP012

BrunoSilva

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought this ipcamera onvif

I need to develop a software for desktop do control the camera, im kinad lost because i dont have a web framework to configure the ip camera it only can be configurable by the company app Sricam...

Dunno where to start, how can i get the variables of the ipcam like i can find the url but i have to create a interface to configure the ipcamera like be able to change pw conect into a wifi get real image make records and stuf..

I this possible i have 2 weeks plz if someone can help me with this i would be grateful

Unecessary comentarys will be ignored, ty for your time

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I bought this ipcamera onvif

I need to develop a software for desktop do control the camera, im kinad lost because i dont have a web framework to configure the ip camera it only can be configurable by the company app Sricam...

Dunno where to start, how can i get the variables of the ipcam like i can find the url but i have to create a interface to configure the ipcamera like be able to change pw conect into a wifi get real image make records and stuf..

I this possible i have 2 weeks plz if someone can help me with this i would be grateful

Unecessary comentarys will be ignored, ty for your time
toss it in the garbage and buy a quality camera. sricam is garbage
why do you have to write your own software if it already exists.

BrunoSilva

n3wb
Reaction score
a quality camera is €€ and i just want to do a better look software the Sricam software is ok but i need to do one of my own ty for ur time

PS: I need to build tthe software due to my end course project