Help With YCC365 Cloud Cam (Maybe China Dragon) Firmware

OzDrDj

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have a Dozen of these YCC365 Cloud Cams installed all over my home. They are still working happily with the YCC365plus app from google. However yesterday they updated the Firmware and now I can't get a feed to my iSpy software on the computer.
I have tried everything I can think of, Their Website has no contact details, just tells you to contact the seller, the seller on ebay has no idea of course, and they will not answer their contact on the google app page.
If I could roll back the firmware, all would be OK, but I can't find anywhere to tell me how, I'm at a loss, do i have to rip them all out and start again? I only just got them working right.
Please Help
Col
260475044_598984864641409_8323288242311686416_n.jpg

Cpeckat1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have a Dozen of these YCC365 Cloud Cams installed all over my home. They are still working happily with the YCC365plus app from google. However yesterday they updated the Firmware and now I can't get a feed to my iSpy software on the computer.
I have tried everything I can think of, Their Website has no contact details, just tells you to contact the seller, the seller on ebay has no idea of course, and they will not answer their contact on the google app page.
If I could roll back the firmware, all would be OK, but I can't find anywhere to tell me how, I'm at a loss, do i have to rip them all out and start again? I only just got them working right.
Please Help
Col
View attachment 125081
What are your current firmware versions?

OzDrDj

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There,
Thanks for the reply, However I took them all down and smashed them with a hammer. No one would help, No one from the company would answer.
I have since replaced all cameras with IMOU Cameras. They work with TUYA systems and the company is easily accessible. After a recent firmware update which stopped my cameras working again I was able to contact IMOU who supplied me with the previous version of firmware and the config tool to fix the problem.
IMOU cameras, much better quality, Clearer Image, better price, better range, Super Configurable.
Smash your YCC365s and switch to IMOU!

Cpeckat1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There,
Thanks for the reply, However I took them all down and smashed them with a hammer. No one would help, No one from the company would answer.
I have since replaced all cameras with IMOU Cameras. They work with TUYA systems and the company is easily accessible. After a recent firmware update which stopped my cameras working again I was able to contact IMOU who supplied me with the previous version of firmware and the config tool to fix the problem.
IMOU cameras, much better quality, Clearer Image, better price, better range, Super Configurable.
Smash your YCC365s and switch to IMOU!
Do they have a website? Or should I Just google IMOU? I have 4 of the aforementioned cameras. They work fine right now but I'm looking for upgrade and expansion possibilities.

OzDrDj

n3wb
Reaction score
Their website is IMOULIFE and they have an official EBay store as well, imou_official _au | eBay Stores , I purchased 10 cameras at once and was able to bargain with them for a 20% discount. They have a pretty good range of item as well.