Hi All!

Reaction score
Been to the forum quite a few times over the past year or so. Thought it was about time I signed up and started 'contributing'. I have an online shop in the UK so have been giving technical support on various products, not just on IP but HD analogue as well.

There have been times where I have been stuck but the forum on ipcamtalk has given me ideas to try, so a big thanks to everyone.

I might not be as technical on specific products but will try to give some input where I can.

...and at the moment I am playing around with a DB10 doorbell with the latest Imou software, which has fixed a lot of the networking issues I had before but screwed up the speaker.

Reaction score
Welcome, good luck with the DB10. ;)
I've had some luck with the DB10 actually. I've updated the firmware for the DB10 and updated the app to "IMOU" from lechange. I had problems with the speaker being too low but then I tested it on other phones. It turns out that the other phones I tested with (iPhone 6, One Plus and a Samsung) worked fine. I'll repost this on the other DB10 thread (if I can find it)