Hi everyone a hello and some help required

Tony111

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined the forum as haveing a problem, ive a couple of Tapo C200's and ive been using them on a pc aith Agent DVR which was working, but then we had a computer issue and now ive reinstalled Agent DVR and just cannot get them working on the screen, they work fine on my phone.

im not great at networking im sure ive done what i did before but it just isnt working, if anyone has any tips or good setup videos they know please let me know.

thanks

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - more info on the Tapo C200

Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
Tapo C200

SPECIFICATIONS

NETWORK
Security: 128 bit AES encryption with SSL/TLS
Wireless Rate: 11Mbps(802.11b)
54Mbps(802.11g)
150Mbps(802.11n)
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Wireless Security: WPA/WPA2-PSK

ACTIVITY NOTIFICATIONS
Input Trigger: Motion detection
Output Notification: Push notification

VIDEO
Video Compression: H.264
Frame Rate: 15fps
Video Streaming: 1080p

SYSTEM
Regulatory Certification: FCC, IC, CE, NCC
System Requirements: iOS 9+, Android 4.4+

ENVIRONMENT
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH non-condensing

PACKAGE CONTENTS
Tapo Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
Power Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Mounting Screws
Mounting Plate
Camera Base

HARDWARE
Button: Reset button
Indicator LED: System LED
Adapter Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.3A
Adapter Output: 9.0V/0.6A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.4 x 3.3 x 4.6 in. (86.6 x 85 x 117.7 mm)

CAMERA
Image Sensor: 1/2.9“
Resolution: 1080p Full HD
Lens: F/NO: 2.4; Focal Length: 4mm
View Range: 360° horizontal, 114° vertical
Night Vision: 850 nm IR LED up to 30 ft

AUDIO
Audio Communication: 2-way audio
Audio Input & Output:: Built-in microphone and speaker

1633552601141.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI 2 -

How can I play an RTSP live stream of my Tapo camera
TC60, TC70, Tapo C100, Tapo C200, Tapo C310
12-27-2019 428,767
The Tapo camera supports the RTSP protocol, so it can work with third-party NVR or NAS devices that also support the RTSP protocol. If a user wants to view the live stream of the camera with a third-party app like VLC Player, he will just need to input the URL of the RTSP stream on the VLC Player app.
The URL of the RTSP live stream for the Tapo cameras will be:
For high quality stream1: rtsp:/IP Address/stream1
For low quality stream2: rtsp:/ IP Address/stream2
Notes:
1. The username/password is the camera account that you created via the Tapo app.
2. The IP address is the camera’s IP address assigned by your host router. You can find it on your host router’s DHCP list or in the Tapo app (Go to Camera Settings and navigate to the camera details page).
3. If you want to view the live stream of the Tapo camera with a third-party app remotely, you will need to open port 554 for the camera on your host router first.
4. You could also use ONVIF standards to add the Tapo camera with its username/password and IP address.
5. For Tapo C310, the resolution of the tream1 is determined by the video quality set on the Tapo APP.
If you need to watch the 3MP HD Video via RTSP, please change the video quality to Best Quality on the Tapo APP and use: rtsp:/IP Address/stream1

Apart from the Tapo app, Tapo cameras can work with other third-party software to use and manage your Tapo camera.
Note: Before you start, make sure the computer and your camera are connecting to the same network.

ref: How can I play an RTSP live stream of my Tapo camera | Tapo

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined the forum as haveing a problem, ive a couple of Tapo C200's and ive been using them on a pc aith Agent DVR which was working, but then we had a computer issue and now ive reinstalled Agent DVR and just cannot get them working on the screen, they work fine on my phone.

im not great at networking im sure ive done what i did before but it just isnt working, if anyone has any tips or good setup videos they know please let me know.

thanks
Welcome @Tony111

Did you reset the user / password and any IP settings in the software on the PC?
( often when you reinstall the settings are lost )