Hi, from central Missouri

n4gry

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am so glad I found this forum!
I am an X truck driver and have driven in every state in the united states. Yes, even Hawaii. I spent 3 years there while in the Army. I have logged over 3.2 million miles and a whole lot that wasn't logged... LOL Now retired and living on a 122 acre ranch (it is all trees, hills, and ROCKS only good for hunting) in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mark. I hope you enjoy your new 5216 which is scheduled to be delivered this Saturday! :)

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! That's a whole lot of miles! Hope you're enjoying the retired life, it sounds like you earned it.

n4gry

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mark. I hope you enjoy your new 5216 which is scheduled to be delivered this Saturday! :)
Setting on the edge of my seat. Saturday seems so far away... LOL hoping for a good day so I can play with it all day long!

n4gry

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! That's a whole lot of miles! Hope you're enjoying the retired life, it sounds like you earned it.
It was a medical retirement but I try to have as much fun as I can every day! Love computers and now playing with video what more could you want?