Hi From Dallas

Spaceboy

n3wb
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi... My first adventure is to do a sixteen camera system for my mom's furniture store... Then I'm sure they'll want some for the house... Then I'll work on my own at some point when I can afford one lol

I've been reading posts and things and everyone seems really friendly and helpful... So thanks for the information and being helpful... and if anyone lives near Carrollton, TX we have furniture you can check out for a great deal : )

Sincerely,

Jeremy aka Space

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good luck with that system. Let us know if you need any help.

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
sweet, 16 cameras. you using Blue Iris? I've got a pretty good computer here at my business, and an even better one at home, but don't think I could get the frame rate and resolution I want on either system with 16 cameras. Currently got 9 on one system, and adding 2 more, but have found out that CPU spikes too much with high frame rates, so dropped 1/2 of them down to 10 fps and the other half to 5 fps. working good.. just tweak everything a bit once in a while and its' good to go. Best of luck!!

Spaceboy

n3wb
Reaction score
I haven't purchased anything yet... I kind of have a shopping list that I threw out there to see what people say about it... At first I was thinking about building a computer to do this, but some said it can be a pain in the arse... So I was going to go with a dedicated NVR System.... I built my computer at home and it's a beast, but feel out of my element with this project... I want to overkill it just enough so that I don't have any bottlenecks. That's all I really care about is having one that is smooth and dependable if we need to review it. Is blue iris the best way to go for the software portion of the system or is there another popular option I should check out?... I spoke to someone before and they said the Nelly Eyesurve's come with their own software... Kind of plug and play and nothing else is needed to view them from my android phone, tablets, or computers.