Hi i need help with Dahua nvr

Jens.s

n3wb
Reaction score
hi i have a new dahua NVR4108.8p.4ks2
i have updatet the firmware, and now i cant se allmost anything in the web interface.
is there a way i can se if its a china or ang version i have, the firmware was from dahua web sit
what i mean when i login and go to the setup page i only get at white line in the top, nothing ells
thanks
jens

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hi i have a new dahua NVR4108.8p.4ks2
i have updatet the firmware, and now i cant se allmost anything in the web interface.
is there a way i can se if its a china or ang version i have, the firmware was from dahua web sit
what i mean when i login and go to the setup page i only get at white line in the top, nothing ells
thanks
jens
Welcome Jens.s

I see that you've posted your first post so I wanted to welcome you here, I do not have an answer for you - hopefully someone will give a good reply here.

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Clear the browser cache to see if that fixes the problem.
Sometimes, if the web structure has changed, cached items can create problems rendering the changed structure.