Hidden cam catches shoot out

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
That guy was shot 4 times in the chest and then got up and walked away?

Something is fishy.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hard to tell.

1- Maybe a .380 with hollowpoint rounds that dont penetrate well?
2- Maybe Good Guy round placement simply didnt hit the heart, CNS, or other vital (bleeding out can take a while if no big parts to the hydraulic system are hit)
3- Maybe the old fart was just a tough bastard and/or buzzed?

Last edited:

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Wow. The guy on the mower 'borrowed' the gun from his roommate/landlord. She said he took it without permission FROM UNDER HER PILLOW. Nothing like practicing good gun safety.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Have to say it... no offense intended.

'Murica!
Can't speak for anyone else, but no offense taken. But, the world being as it is, one thing is for sure - the bad guys will always have access to weapons (even guns in your great country - see here). When the BG tries to harm me or my family, I will literally be the first responder. Not the police. And until they make a cop small and light enough for me to carry in my pocket at all times, I prefer to keep my friends Smith and Wesson with me.

khx73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Agreed.. I don't fault you or anyone for that. And yes plenty to go around for bad guys here too

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Stealthcam is a hunting cam. Smart of the firefighter to monitor his back gate when having an ongoing dispute. He was lucky to catch just a quick glimpse of the neighbor flashing his gun, but one glimpse is all you need.