Hidden cameras still show in iOS app

Reaction score
In an attempt to have a real-time clone of my clips saved to NAS (as a real-time backup, and in case the BI server is stolen), I've followed advice here and created clone cameras which save to the network share, and then hidden the cameras. I've configured the BI server to not show hidden cameras and all seems good there. However, on the iOS app, I've selected to hide hidden cameras, and while the hidden cameras do not show up as individual cameras, they show up in the "+All cameras" view. Is there any way to prevent them from showing up at all given that I've opted NOT to show hidden cameras?

In the attached screenshot, you'll see in the "+All cameras" view at the top, the same camera image appears twice (I've only created one clone camera for now during testing). However, it doesn't show up elsewhere (FYI - if I have the clone camera grouped, then it also shows up in the relevant camera group as well).

20170223_171559000_iOS.png

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
disable webcast on camera properties tab on hidden cam

Reaction score
disable webcast on camera properties tab on hidden cam
Thanks -- That did it! Not sure why that one slipped my mind. It was still a bit confusing though -- the hidden camera didn't disappear from the +All Cameras view, even after force closing the iOS app and restarting it, even though the hidden camera didn't show up when cycling. I had to restart the BI server in order for the hidden camera to disappear from the view. All fixed now though!