Hide camera

pinecone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
How do you hide camera(s) on BI viewer window and still maintain continuous recording of the hidden camera?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, but the question is do I check both "enabled" and "hidden"..........or only hidden?
yes, both..they are two distinct and unrelated settings.
Why are you cloning cameras?

pinecone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
yes, both..they are two distinct and unrelated settings.
Why are you cloning cameras?
I don't know what "cloning cameras" is. My objective is to create a larger viewing area on the console by eliminating two cameras that I don't need to visually monitor during the day. They are inside cameras. I only want outside cameras to appear, but I do want 24 hr recording on the inside cameras.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what "cloning cameras" is. My objective is to create a larger viewing area on the console by eliminating two cameras that I don't need to visually monitor during the day. They are inside cameras. I only want outside cameras to appear, but I do want 24 hr recording on the inside cameras.
Disregard that...It was someone else who posted about clones.. Simply hit hidden leave enabled checked or camera won't work

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Also, right click in a camera view to see options to temporarily display hidden cameras. Or hide them again.