Hiding tripwire/intrusion boxes from live view?

Gilean

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question, but I cannot find any way to hide those ugly blue lines from my live view (I have both Dahua cameras and Dahua NVR). Naturally I want both tripwire and/or intrusion boxes to be active, and I want to see them in settings, but I don't want to see them in live camera view. Is there any way to hide those from live view as I haven't found a way?

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you mean from within SMART PSS, just select system config (gear icon) then put a tick in the highlighted check box to turn on / off. You may need to close down SMART PSS and load it again for it to take effect.

upload_2018-9-25_12-16-48.png

Attachments

Gilean

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I meant web config/browser (I use that so I can watch my cameras when I am at work as well), but good to know that at least it's possible with Smart PSS! Do you (or someone else) know if that is possible with web config as well?

Gilean

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for! I was searching for this in image settings, event settings or even in camera's own settings (there are overlays etc where this would make sense), but I never noticed Display menu under System :)

M1CHA3L

n3wb
Reaction score
i dont find that option
tryed smartpss on mac and Windows

how must i hide ivs lines?

i disabled it already on the dvr

but on smartpss the blue lines staying on my screen

If you mean from within SMART PSS, just select system config (gear icon) then put a tick in the highlighted check box to turn on / off. You may need to close down SMART PSS and load it again for it to take effect.

View attachment 33573

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
i dont find that option
tryed smartpss on mac and Windows

how must i hide ivs lines?

i disabled it already on the dvr

but on smartpss the blue lines staying on my screen

You havent looked very hard. In SmartPSS there is a tick box to turn IVS rules on or off

IVSrules-smartpss.jpg