pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not bad but its close enough in price to order in the states for me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Ahhh, I see. Well then, I'm ready to go storming HikQuarters to find all the new cams and unreleased stuff. Who knows, maybe we might find a good stable USA firmware laying around somewhere....;)

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hikvision didn't have much at ISC West that was new other than what I already posted. Those prices are lower, but could be a new reseller trying to disrupt the other resellers, just competition. What happens is they buy from Hikvision with minimum order quantities, end up with 300 and panic and dump them at lower prices. To give you an idea, I could have gotten those prices in the U.S. a year ago for Hik OEM bullets and it appears that some of the Ali sellers are going that route or if you noticed, some are blocking sales to the U.S. because they are all in Chinese (see my hack to fix this). I would not say they are cheaper today than a year ago, certainly not the U.S. models other than the sale at ADI Global that ends in 2 weeks.

RDC

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow, price keeps dropping too!
Indeed. Its hard to know where the bottom is on some of these cameras.

Useful thing about Aliexpress being able to view feedback history people were buying at

DS-2CD2532F-IS was selling for $215. Now $185
DS-2CD2032-I was selling for $125. Now $105

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I believe so, except it will probably be the Chinese version which means the on-screen display's Day of Week field will be in Chinese unless you hack it. I got my 2432 from that exact seller, and I just turned off the day of week display since it was in Chinese, and everything else is in English just like you'd expect from a seller on Amazon.