HIKVION NVR DELETE IP CAMERA PROBLEM

Reaction score
I Connect the cameras up First into the NVR and work fine ,
Now i Sent them into a POE Switch to send them to The office ,
When i try to add the camera it saying "NO MORE IP CAMERA ALLOWED"

When i try to Delete the old set up it saying " NO IP CAMERA FOR DELETION .
How do i solve this ??

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
How do i solve this ??
You can't Add or Delete the pre-configured PoE channels - but you can select / highlight them and use Modify to change any of the configurable items, including changing a channel from a PoE IP address (192.168.254.x) to a LAN address for a camera not connected to a PoE channel.

Reaction score
so the the photo about what do i need to change ? Sorry now up on Network end to good yet !!

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
OK - I was referring to the web GUI as it's easier.
But via the HDMI interface, you need to Edit (the pencil tool) the existing / old entries to change their IP address to match the IP address of the 'found' cameras.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a thought which should have occurred to me before - as the acreenshot only shows a partial IP address for the 2 sets of cameras - did you plug the cameras back in with exactly the same order as when they were disconnected?
If they have been mixed up - that would explain the problem. And if so, maybe the easiest solution would be to get them back into the original order.

Reaction score
No i did not put them in the same order , i dont even know what order they were in , i thought i was just a matter of pluging them in and the switch would assign them over the lan , i change them to the old one to the same as new one and noting showing up at all , the +Plus sign gone and so it being assigned tho now image coming up

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are the cameras directly connected to the NVR or on a separate 3rd Party PoE Switch?

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I had many hours of fun working this out and many frustrating wtf moments
but reading and reading and more reading on this forum got me to a point where it seems easy now
best way i found was first set up each camera via sadap tool and note down its ip address eg 192.168.1.288, you should go to the nvr and open the box that lists all of the cameras
eg cam1 lets say =
192.168.254.1 this number is the nvrs internal poe number.
lets change it to the number you gave the camera via sadap also write them down in a little black book too.
so now that box will drop down a menu to add camera manually
enter the cameras ip number eg 192.168.1.288 then fill in the box that says user which will be admin,then fill in the camera password
then hit save it should say connecting to network the connected, then if you plug this camera into a poe switch in any part of your network and your nvr is on the same network it will pick it up regardless it doesn't have to be plugged into the nvr
If you use plug and play which is the 192.168.254.1 i can be more frustrating when there not plugged into the same port especially if you use different passwords and the camera has to be plugged into the nvr hope it helps out

Gling

n3wb
Reaction score
I had many hours of fun working this out and many frustrating wtf moments
but reading and reading and more reading on this forum got me to a point where it seems easy now
best way i found was first set up each camera via sadap tool and note down its ip address eg 192.168.1.288, you should go to the nvr and open the box that lists all of the cameras
eg cam1 lets say =
192.168.254.1 this number is the nvrs internal poe number.
lets change it to the number you gave the camera via sadap also write them down in a little black book too.
so now that box will drop down a menu to add camera manually
enter the cameras ip number eg 192.168.1.288 then fill in the box that says user which will be admin,then fill in the camera password
then hit save it should say connecting to network the connected, then if you plug this camera into a poe switch in any part of your network and your nvr is on the same network it will pick it up regardless it doesn't have to be plugged into the nvr
If you use plug and play which is the 192.168.254.1 i can be more frustrating when there not plugged into the same port especially if you use different passwords and the camera has to be plugged into the nvr hope it helps out
I have the same issue.

2 cameras (DS-2CD1023G0-I) are connected to POE switch (DS-3E0109P-E/M) and POE switch is connected to my router then another LAN cable is connected to NVR (DS-7616NI-Q2/16P).

I switched camera 1 to Manual and added the IP camera address to 192.168.254.2. But the error "The Network is unreachable" still occurs.

I tried to double check if there is a problem with the camera by plugging the camera directly to the NVR using Plug-n-play. But the camera worked.

Can you advise on what steps I need to do?

Attachments

ngc

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking at the same "The Network is unreachable" problem aswell.... any advice?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I switched camera 1 to Manual and added the IP camera address to 192.168.254.2. But the error "The Network is unreachable" still occurs.
As the camera is on the LAN, connected via the PoE switch you need to configure the NVR channel with the LAN IP address the camera is using.
If the camera doesn't already have a LAN address, use SADP to set one on it.

The 192.168.254.x address range is specific to the NVR PoE ports.

Arhik

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone can help?
My ip camera is directly connected to the nVR and there are have the same network. But my nvr says network unrechable to the camera i select.
How can i solve this. Thank you

R3YTEC

n3wb
Reaction score
We found a fix for this!

Setting your IP Addresses to static will not affect anything. Don't listen to those as HIKVision is a system different from the other ones. Now, HIKVision has a setting called 'enhanced IP' typically found under General Settings on their Latest 72/73/76 series DVRs or NVRs. Enabling 'Enhanced IP Mode' will let you max out the available channel as how the manual described it. Also, it will tell you that smart analytics will not work as expected but somehow from my experience, enabling this did not downgrade anything.

Like our page in Facebook and ask your questions there.

have a good one!

Tony365

n3wb
Reaction score
This is the issue i am currently faced with, only difference is that the "two" sets of cameras have different IP addresses 1621525188509.png

1621525220450.png