Hikvision ColorVu PTZ .............Release?

CQR-View

n3wb
Reaction score
Speaking with a Hikvision Tech Support liaison (AUS) mid last year, asking if there was an anticipated Network IP ColorVu PTZ Camera in the pipeline ................. I was told Q1 2022.
I Realise we are current just commencing Q1 ............................ but does anyone have any further info or knowledge of a release date?

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There is one that is PT but no Zoom already out for a while. DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5) 4 MP ColorVu PT Camera. But I also want the camera to have Zoom as well. I will love to get a Hikvision ColorVu or Dahua night color PTZ for my next camera. Hopefully Hikvision will release one soon. Seems like Dahua will not have such a camera any time soon.

CQR-View

n3wb
Reaction score
There is one that is PT but no Zoom already out for a while. DS-2DE3A400BW-DE(F1)(S5) 4 MP ColorVu PT Camera. But I also want the camera to have Zoom as well. I will love to get a Hikvision ColorVu or Dahua night color PTZ for my next camera. Hopefully Hikvision will release one soon. Seems like Dahua will not have such a camera any time soon.

Yes i am aware of the PT ColorVu, it has been available for some time. .........................................
When i enquired with the Hikvision liaison, i asked if a Vari-Focal & PTZ ColorVu option is/would be available & the response was Q1 2022.
prior to asking i noticed an article that listed available options for ColorVu Vari-Focal Lens Cameras, however the model numbers listed implied they were only available in the Analog range. Normally i either, repair an existing or totally replace an analog system with IP Network, but rarely install Analog Systems from new ................ so this prompted the question to find out the availability status for the Ip option