Hikvision Doorbell Wifi Camera - DS-KB6003-WIP

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get a hold of this camera?

Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.

Questions:
#1: Where can you get one?

#2: What is the price?

#3: Does it work with Blue Iris?

#4: Can you share some videos of some night time action?

#5: Is there an iPhone app for viewing live stream and doing 2-way audio? If so, what is the app name? I can't find it on the Apple app store.

Stephen Drake

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just bought the Clare branded version of this. It is exactly the same. Records to a microSD card and is compatible blue Iris. I have been unable to find this version anywhere. I can tell you that the Clare version was $249 and the app that you use for it is exactly like I VMS, with different colors. Someone on site said that the Hikvision version was $169. I just have not been able to find it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just bought the Clare branded version of this. It is exactly the same. Records to a microSD card and is compatible blue Iris. I have been unable to find this version anywhere. I can tell you that the Clare version was $249 and the app that you use for it is exactly like I VMS, with different colors. Someone on site said that the Hikvision version was $169. I just have not been able to find it.
there is a thread discussing the LTS version..its 169...looks like it will be available soon...the hikvision branded one will likely sell for less via china...

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
169 from LTS...but maybe take them 2 weeks to month to get them. I also called the Chinese supplier. they can't get it from Hikvision.

Reaction score
Interesting, LTS's web page for this says "In Stock" this morning.
Shhhhhhh!! Don't tell anyone, it's a huge secret! :secret:

In speaking with the young lady at their Atlanta location, she claims they're expected to arrive by Friday. She also confirmed she could not sell to me directly, but would have an "authorized installer" in my area contact me later.

Attachments

Last edited:

bccrew

n3wb
Reaction score
Is it possible to view the Live stream from the doorbell using rtsp or other streaming protocol? For example, to record using a DVR or NVR?

atmelton

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

atmelton

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
there is another thread discussing this camera...it has serious ir reflection issues at night.
Thanks fenderman. I just found that thread and saw the pics. I think I will wait a little longer until something better comes along of LTS fixes that issue.

Andy

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i just found an updated FW that added browser login. what odd is that i had the doorbell cam linked to my NVR by using ip reservation in my router. this was necessary because the doorbell requested a new ip address every 24 hours, and obviously the NVR would lose it. now with the new FW, for some reason the mac address changed from what it used to be, and i made the change in my router to reflect the new mac address but for some reason it wont work! the doorbell wont take the ip address the router is set to give it. now im not sure how to link it to the NVR...