Hikvision DS-2CD6D54FWD-IZHS Configuration

Sybaris

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, I just installed the Hikvision DS-2CD6D54FWD-IZHS and can get all 4 cameras to show on a quad window in Hikvision webviewer but I can only get 1 camera out of the 4 to show up in BI. If someone has an idea how to configure BI so I can see all 4 cameras please let me know.

thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I just installed the Hikvision DS-2CD6D54FWD-IZHS and can get all 4 cameras to show on a quad window in Hikvision webviewer but I can only get 1 camera out of the 4 to show up in BI. If someone has an idea how to configure BI so I can see all 4 cameras please let me know.

thanks
Have you tried changing the camera number in the video tab?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That didn't display the other cameras. Do you think BI doesn't recognize more than 1 camera from a single IP?
blue iris certainly does. You just need the correct url for the second stream. What url are you using now?

Sybaris

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
blue iris certainly does. You just need the correct url for the second stream. What url are you using now?
I'm using the main IP address my LAN has assigned to the camera. BI displays Camera 01 and "Camera 01" is on the display so it is recognizing there is more than one camera. When I look at the Network Configuration for the Hikvision webviewer it says there are 4 channels for the camera so I guess there must be a box in BI I haven't ticked that displays the other channels or something.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm using the main IP address my LAN has assigned to the camera. BI displays Camera 01 and "Camera 01" is on the display so it is recognizing there is more than one camera. When I look at the Network Configuration for the Hikvision webviewer it says there are 4 channels for the camera so I guess there must be a box in BI I haven't ticked that displays the other channels or something.
Post a screenshot of your blue iris video tab configuration settings, which shows the actual URL.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
no that is not the url. Please post a screenshot of the actual video>configuration tab
you dont have to redact your local ip...millions of other users have the same local ip begining with 192.168. nothing can be done with it as its local to your network.

Sybaris

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
select hikvision 2cd from the dropdown then try changing the camera no from zero to 1 or 2
Okay...... changing to 2CD6362/6717.... and selecting other cameras worked but how do I see all 4 of them at the same time?