hikvision DS-2CV2Q01FD-IW

fred4711

n3wb
Reaction score
i bought a camera on Ebay. the seller came from china ... i noticed this to late.
so now i have problems with the Cam.
i try to access the Webpage but i see only
Access Error: 404 -- Not Found
Can't locate document: /

i cant activate the camera, it shows activate state on sadp tool.
Could i get this device work ? i try to update the Firmware with tftp but i always get the same result.
is there any firmware or trick, how to reset the device.

Last edited:

fred4711

n3wb
Reaction score
hi,
could anybody help, to get the device working ?
Where can i find a firmware for the old device ? Or is there any Reset Switch inside the device ?

THA11

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear Fred you should use the iVMS-4200 Client download it from Hikvision web then after install it and login with any user and password for first time (it is for ivm only) then choose control panel --->Device management under hikvision device go to online device and add it a pop up will appear then put username as admin and password admin+verification code (without + one word) will find it on the button of cam then you will be able to login this cam without web interface.

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems like this model has no Web interface, so be aware, in order to do any settings ( by example formatting sd card, enabling audio etc, you have to use IVMS 4500 client from pc..

artdaimon

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear Fred you should use the iVMS-4200 Client download it from Hikvision web then after install it and login with any user and password for first time (it is for ivm only) then choose control panel --->Device management under hikvision device go to online device and add it a pop up will appear then put username as admin and password admin+verification code (without + one word) will find it on the button of cam then you will be able to login this cam without web interface.
Thank you very much. It worked nicely.

Reaction score
Hi I'm having the same problem. I thought I followed your instrustions but I must not understand correctly. Could someone help explain it another way?

I jusy get:
Can't locate document: /notSupported.asp

Reaction score
I have the same issue. I have the DS-2CD3356WD-I 5mp. I am able to modify the IP through SADP but when I try using the web interface says "
Can't locate document: /notSupported.asp

I then use the iVMS-4200, add the IP Camera and goto to "Remote Configuration", a popup on the bottom right is says "105 login failed..error code dag.dll....Mismatched client".

So in the "Modify" tab, under username, you type in admin123456 if your verification id is 123456?

Reaction score
Dear THA11 what do you mind ""(without + one word) "" user name is admin and password admin+verification code what is without one word Thank you very mach

Reaction score
Fixed: I used the latest version of internet explorer and it worked via the web interface. Previously, I used chrome and Mozilla.

B-127Bee

n3wb
Reaction score
I have model # DS-IPC-S24A-IWT also from China as well, tried access to "Remote Configuration", a popup on the bottom right is says " The Device is Offline".
Anyone have an idea how to fix this? Thanks.

afddwfadwfadwf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is so stupid. You have to change user agent to IE to use web interface on CN firmware

Adam88

n3wb
Reaction score
It's true that it seems this is nearly always the solution, to use Internet Explorer. However one day soon that will probably be uninstalled from most modern Windows versions and this isn't a very good solution.

The thing is, I'm using a model (DS-2CD1743G0-IZ) that isn't a China mainland model and it still does it. I can successfully flash it with the latest firmware from the HikVision European firmware website and it's still the same.

When i spoke to official HikVision support about this they acted as if they hadn't even heard of the problem. Maybe I just got another fresh faced support agent who was clueless. But it surprised me that he hadn't heard of this before. He only suggested I do a full reset of it to try and fix it. I'm going to raise another ticket and chase this further. I can tell already that I'm probably wasting my time but here goes nothing. If I get anywhere I will update the forum here.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I can successfully flash it with the latest firmware from the HikVision European firmware website
Without specifying the actual version you loaded, 'latest' means nothing.
The 'latest' firmware for that camera supports websocket, so works OK with browsers beyond IE11.

Adam88

n3wb
Reaction score
Without specifying the actual version you loaded, 'latest' means nothing.
The 'latest' firmware for that camera supports websocket, so works OK with browsers beyond IE11.
Latest means V5.5.88 and naturally I would expect websockets support too from this version, still the fact is it seems through some javascript detection to redirect to this notsupported.asp page whatever initial page I surf to in any browser other than iexplorer.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if maybe the G0 series doesn't support the multiple browser facility. I don't have one to verify that.
It would be worth checking whether there is mention of websocket support in the network configuration, as below.
This from a DS-2CD2385G1-I running the V5.5.83 build 190221 firmware.

1595757352644.png

Adam88

n3wb
Reaction score
Hmm I don't have websocket/sockets as an option on my DS-2CD1743G0-IZ. See details below:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Adam88

n3wb
Reaction score
So HikVision support came back and said that this bizarre incredibly badly handled behaviour is "by design". Great thanks HikVision.