Hikvision DS-2DF8236I-AEL Smart Tracking USA product

sorka

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have an extra Hikvision DS-2DF8236I-AEL that I'm replacing with the laser IR version. It is a USA product. It just passed it's 3 year mark so it is no longer under warranty. It was used at my house, not a commercial location so it's had an easy life. It's in perfect condition. No scratches. Comes in original USA Hikvision product box with everything that came with it originally including the High-POE injector. The injector was replaced by Hikvision USA under warranty about 2.5 years ago.

$1000 + shipping. If you live anywhere in the Bay Area or Central Valley (CA) we can probably arrange to meet rather than ship.

This camera was just discontinued and is being heavily discounted by some sellers for $2000 although those might not be USA products since you're only supposed to be able to get this camera from a distributor which I did.

Last edited:

deeach01

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an extra Hikvision DS-2DF8236I-AEL that I'm replacing with the laser IR version. It is a USA product. It just passed it's 3 year mark so it is no longer under warranty. It was used at my house, not a commercial location so it's had an easy life. It's in perfect condition. No scratches. Comes in original USA Hikvision product box with everything that came with it originally including the High-POE injector. The injector was replaced by Hikvision USA under warranty about 2.5 years ago.

$1000 + shipping. If you live anywhere in the Bay Area or Central Valley (CA) we can probably arrange to meet rather than ship.

This camera was just discontinued and is being heavily discounted by some sellers for $2000 although those might not be USA products since you're only supposed to be able to get this camera from a distributor which I did.

Do you still have it for sale private chat me your contact if yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro