braddo_ct

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any way one of the KD8003 IP video intercom doorstation's inputs can be configured to mimic the Call button?
I have an install where the doorstation is gooseneck-mounted at the side of a rather convoluted driveway. Visitors arriving by car to the premises frequently find the intercom gooseneck out of arms reach.
Moving the video intercom to jut into the driveway isn't an option. So I want to set up a driveway loop outside the slider gate to detect the presence of a vehicle, without the driver having to exit the vehicle or move the vehicle back and forth until the intercom button is within reach.
It would make things a lot easier if one of the 4 inputs at the back of the KD8003 could be configured to mimic the call button on the intercom.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm, you want to initialize the call? Maybe its possible with an ISAPI or SDK command?
Have you found anything yet ?
Here is a zip file including all ISAPI docs i have found, also for intercom: isapi.zip
For SDK, i started a project to grab events and stuff like that, maybe there is something in SDK also to initiate a call, never looked for it before : Hikvision-Addons/hikvision-sdk at main · pergolafabio/Hikvision-Addons

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
got a quick look, dont think you can initiate a call from isapi/sdk :-(