Hikvision DS-KH6320-WTE1 (indoor station) not connecting with DS-KV6113-WPE1 (door station)

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently configured my indoor and door stations those are Hikvision DS-KH6320-WTE1 and DS-KV6113-WPE1. These are directly connected to a PoE switch and I am able to find them on my local network. Both are configured with HK-Connect and are accessible. But the problem is indoor station is not able to find door station. Both are on the same network and having same IP group.

Could you please let me know what could be the problem?

Thanks

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Protocol 1.0 firmware:

To be able to make the call work you need to do the following
-Same subnet
-Indoorstation settings->linked network settings -> Main door station -> IP address of door station
-ID Configuration -> Floor number 1, room number 1 or 101(101 is my user habit because 1st gen intercoms)
-Door station settings -> Dial -> Dial button Room No -> 1 or 101 (depends what u added inside monitor)
Thats about it for protocol 1.0

Protocol 2.0 have bigger layer of security and it requires you to add monitor inside Device management of door station(on top of all the operations said in protocol 1.0), meaning:

->Activation password, registering password, serial number of that monitor, IP,Mask,Gateway, room number and floor number.
If the information is correct you are good to go.

Reaction score
Protocol 1.0 firmware:

To be able to make the call work you need to do the following
-Same subnet
-Indoorstation settings->linked network settings -> Main door station -> IP address of door station
-ID Configuration -> Floor number 1, room number 1 or 101(101 is my user habit because 1st gen intercoms)
-Door station settings -> Dial -> Dial button Room No -> 1 or 101 (depends what u added inside monitor)
Thats about it for protocol 1.0

Protocol 2.0 have bigger layer of security and it requires you to add monitor inside Device management of door station(on top of all the operations said in protocol 1.0), meaning:

->Activation password, registering password, serial number of that monitor, IP,Mask,Gateway, room number and floor number.
If the information is correct you are good to go.
How to check if my devices are following Protocol 1.0 or 2.0?

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Depending what firmware your deviced have.

Id suggest setting newest on them.

Villa station 2.2.53

Indoor station 2.1.34

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ok 1 silly question,

Does your PoE Switch have DIP Switch on it called "Isolation mode"?

That option needs to be OFF

That means only uplink can communicate with ports, but ports themselfs cant communicate with each other

Reaction score
Do I need to enter Listen IP and Port?
Main door station type = Main door station V-Series is selected, is this correct?

Reaction score
Ok 1 silly question,

Does your PoE Switch have DIP Switch on it called "Isolation mode"?

That option needs to be OFF

That means only uplink can communicate with ports, but ports themselfs cant communicate with each other
You ROCKED my dear friend. Isolation mode was ON and after disabling it both the devices are connected with each other.

Thanks a lot. You solved the issue.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have the same two indoor and doorstations, they are up-to-date with the latest firmware found on the HikVision site.
INDOOR : VIS_INDOOR_R0_EN_STD_V2.1.46_build220607
DOORSTATION : VIS_VILLA_H11_EN_STD_V2.2.53_220602

The indoor station can access the doorstation, use the camera and intercom.
The doorstation cannot call the indoor station... There is a ringtone, but nothing happens on the indoor station, no sound, no video.
Both units are powered by an external 12V transformer. (I am waiting for my new PoE gigaswitch)
I have spent numerous hours on this problem and cannot seem to find a solution.
(the fact that I am a software engineer makes me even more crazy)

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
After upgrading to the latest firmwares, did you perform factory reset? It is needed so new firmware can start using new structures.

Reaction score
trempa92, thank you very much for your help !
(or Hvala vam like you say)

After the factory reset (called "RESTORE ALL") on both units, I did the following.

Doorbell (IP : x.y.z.110):
  • set IP address of my LAN (or DHCP)
  • Intercom/session settings, set IP address of the indoor station under "Main station IP" x.y.z.111

Indoor Station (IP : x.y.z.111):
  • Local Network Configuration, set network address (or DHCP)
  • Group Network Settings, Main Station IP address to be that of the indoor station x.y.z.111
  • Group Network Settings, (Main) Door Station IP address to be that of the Doorbell x.y.z.110
    [*]Registration password

That was all... and the simple doorbell function works !
Now I shall try to make SIP work...

N.B. With the HikVision SADP application you can set the network of the units to DHCP.

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Do not enable DHCP option, practice has shown weird results. If you do so, please add ruleset to IP Mac filter inside your router/server configuration

Last edited: