HikVision DS-KH8301-WT firmware china hack

pepeEL

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi
Is any person who can and who know how we can hack firmware for china version touch LCD intercom Hikvision DS-KH8301-WT ? I think about buy this version but i think also that in future i can not update firmware. Seller tell me that he can update firmware me in future by teamviewer but i dont want give access for china to my network.
I know that for china version NVR and Cameras is solution to hack firmware. But i also need this solution for Intercom DS-KH8301-WT and DS-KV8102-IM.

ANy solution ?

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You also need to be careful about mixing cameras and NVR for different countries. Some vendors are blocking mixing products. So a chinese hacked NVR, will not work for a product designed for the USA. Saving money this way will cause you nothing but headaches and time.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
Is any person who can and who know how we can hack firmware for china version touch LCD intercom Hikvision DS-KH8301-WT ? I think about buy this version but i think also that in future i can not update firmware. Seller tell me that he can update firmware me in future by teamviewer but i dont want give access for china to my network.
I know that for china version NVR and Cameras is solution to hack firmware. But i also need this solution for Intercom DS-KH8301-WT and DS-KV8102-IM.

ANy solution ?
I think its cute that you think the seller will be around or even care to update your firmware.
buy the international model...

pepeEL

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK but i dont know thatthis software support this video intercom ?