Hikvision IP Cam Connectivity Issues

rsle876

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I have a few Hikvison DS-2CD2632F-IS and DS-2CD2732F-IS around 18 presently and i have an issue with the cameras where i will loose connectivity to one or two of them if the power is removed. the way the power is setup is like this we get power from a solar system and it runs all the switches and cameras the system becomes discharge around 3am. When power is restored around 7am i find 1 or 2 feeds will not show up. the cams IP cannot be pinged and the SADP Tool cannot see the cams only if the cm itself is power cycled only then will the feed come back up.

Do any of you guys have any experience with this issue I would love to resolve this issue.

RLSE876

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible the power returns slowly or in a variable unclean way, as opposed to a straight switch off / switch on?

rsle876

n3wb
Reaction score
Is it possible the power returns slowly or in a variable unclean way, as opposed to a straight switch off / switch on?
Good Idea but it happens to cameras with independent power as well as cameras plugged directly into the switch thru POE