Hikvision KB6003 not working in Hik-connect, can visit website, other issues

Discussion in 'Hikvision' started by kruuth, Aug 10, 2019.

Share This Page

1. kruuth

kruuth Young grasshopper

Hi folks. I have a KB6003 that seems to be working. I'm using firmware V1.4.62 build 180515 and I'm connecting to my Dahua NVR. However, I can't seem to get into it with my hikconnect android app anymore. It always registers offline. Is this something that can be fixed? Also, if I connect in the Dahua NVR, it always just calls it "Camera 11" and not the name of the camera, plus it doesn't let me actually change the name. Is it possible I'm connecting to it wrong or something?

2. 737mechanic

737mechanic Young grasshopper

I was having the same problem with my DS-CD2385FWD and did everything with no help until I found out my camera is an international version so the hik-connect address was different from the dev.hik-connect.com that a USA version would use. I have a post about fixing my issue.

3. kruuth

kruuth Young grasshopper

Yeah, mine I think is the Kodak or RCA or whatever version that is just rebadged. I have the HikConnect Firmware on it though. I tried the link you gave, litedev.sgp.hik-connect.com and it didn't work....

4. StewartM

StewartM Getting the hang of it

The renaming issue could be port related. From the Dahau NVR, please post a screen capture of the camera settings to help identify the problem. If the device is rebranded, please post the manufacture's model number.

To narrow down the Hikconnect issue, are you able to access the KB6003 network settings via the webGUI?

5. kruuth

kruuth Young grasshopper

This is odd. When I try to connect, I can get the login but then when I sign in I get this "Network Abnormal" error.

6. StewartM

StewartM Getting the hang of it

Is this error displayed from the NVR? Try reboot the devices.

7. kruuth

kruuth Young grasshopper

How do I reboot the camera? I can't connect via hikconnect and the NVR seems to think it's working

8. Ron C

Ron C Young grasshopper

You can always power cycle it?