Hikvision LPR / ANPR for sale

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have two brand new, in the sealed box, USA/ International version Hikvision DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHS8 8 to 32mm LPR cameras for sale. Can be sold separately or together. Asking for $600 for each one.

I have been using my DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHS8 for well over two years now and it still operates flawlessly capturing, reading and logging over 1,600 plates a week.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just bought mine a week ago and still struggling in reading License plate. Yesterday I placed it on my car by side street and it hardly captured 3 license plates and could not be read. Can you please help me out. My phone is “seven seven 3 Seven 08-1819

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Take a look at this subforum - it has lot's of suggestions and settings we forum members use to capture plates.

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
here is the original thread I started when I got mine up and running

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you know anyone who is very talented in this game can be you or anyone else. I need help with a project asap

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@rahhazar - set up a thread in the LPR subforum and give screenshots showing things like image you are viewing in the camera, and the camera settings like shutter speed, noise, etc. Plenty of folks will be able to office suggestions once you post more information. Probably also a Google Map type pic or drawing showing where your camera is in relation to the street with a distance you are trying to cover.

Typically the issue is people are zoomed out too far to be effective. It needs to be a tight shot with not much more than a car vehicle being in the frame. Shutter speeds need to be set fast enough to read the plate.

I will be glad to offer suggestions once seeing that info, as will others.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I wanna have the license plates of cars parking in front of my store take do you guys think it’s possible? Since I have bought the side parking from city for a year for my customers only since I don’t have a rear end parking for my customers.

Attachments