HikVision NVR and HikVision Cameras PoE-configuration

pepeEL

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi
I buy NVR HikVision DS-7608N-E2/8P and i have also Hikvision camera DS-2CD2032F-I.
Cameras and NVR support PoE.
When i have connected my cameras before i buy NVR i have connected this cameras by adapter PoE and i can go to ip camera and configuration.

Now i connect NVR and it has own IP address. Then i connected to NVR my cameras. I try config my cameras in software NVR by add manual IP camera but it now working.

Only working on plug&play and cameras has other subnet address ip like 192.168.254.x
If cameras has this address i can not go to configuration camera. Can you help me how i must configure it...? Please

If i dont have camera on ip from my network i can not add cameras also to my Domoticz-Home Automation.
Please help me and explaine me how it works if i use HikVision cameras and NVR with PoE.
I am begginer user.

Thanks

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Only working on plug&play and cameras has other subnet address ip like 192.168.254.x
If cameras has this address i can not go to configuration camera
The NVR should have the 'Virtual Host' facility.
In the NVR web GUI, enable the Virtual Host tickbox in Network | Advanced Settings | Other
After this you will have a column of links at the right side of Camera Management.
Clicking the link with the browser will take you direct to the camera web GUI.

pepeEL

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes thanks OK
But this is on port 65001 and probably i can not add this to my Domoticz... But i test it.

And in Web GUI i dont see option change subnet for camera for 192.168.254.x
When i have connected TV to NVR i have this option.

BTW
DId you see my answear about upgrade FW ?

binh25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there a way to use this camera in the NVR without using NVR subnet so it has its own IP local network address instead of the NVR one?

binh25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I follow link you post and setup static route on my router to route between NVR network and my LAN network