Hikvision NVR

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
On my hik I have the option to display varous screens to either a hdmi or the older VGA output. Question is when I set my HDMI to view all 8 screens the one that you can make little bigger then the other screens/cameras is always blurry. Now, just purchased a new tv monitor and its high end and when I try to adjust the resolution from my hikvision it does nothing. Anyone have any idea why its blurry when its either a bigger or the main screen on a external display? Seems to be just the HDMI the VGA cabled one is normal. thy

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I have 3 Hikvison NVR's with 2 of them set to nine screens with one larger. No problem with them. Mine are also HDMI.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
the one that you can make little bigger then the other screens/cameras is always blurry.
Click the mouse in that window and check to see if it's using the substream as do the other small windows by default.
If so - select the option to change to mainstream and see if the 'blurriness' is still there.

Thecrow1

n3wb
Reaction score
Click the mouse in that window and check to see if it's using the substream as do the other small windows by default.
If so - select the option to change to mainstream and see if the 'blurriness' is still there.
I'll check when I get back ty