HiKVision P2P Cloud Setup Mobile App Issue

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a HIKVision Camera set up in India and I am trying to view the camera via app IVMS-4500 from USA in Ipad/Iphone and Android Devices.

We are using a EZVIZ cloud set up and my family in India are able to access the cameras in any wifi/cellular networks over the Cloud P2P in mobile devices and tablets. Its works via Cloud for everyone in India.

When I login to app IVMS-4500 in USA and enter details in the EZVIZ Cloud it shows me the the device serial no and camera number. is showing up as 0(zero), whereas my folks in India are seeing the camera no. as 5 and they see a Start Live View Option which I dont see either.

Could you please help me with the above issue. Also few queries which I have as below.

1.My current set up is via Cloud would that mean only one device at a time can view the camera?
2.Can I create multiple user accounts with one device serial no. When I did this it shows a message that already the device is in use?
3.Does the cloud set up need any ports to be enabled on my internet settings?

Thanks for the help folks.

Phani

Last edited by a moderator:

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don't use ezviz just add your NVR in devices ivms-4200, but using ivms you must setup your port forwarding on the router.

Reaction score
hello everyone (^_^) !!

please help
I bought a DVR and when I wanted to connect it my phone with APP ( ivms 4500 ) and ( hik connect )
its says (Operation failed. The device is added by other users. )
although I have the DVR right next to me with ( verification code and the serial number )

pleeeeaaase help me how can I delete the previous user and activate my user ??

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The device is not new and has been added to someone elses online account, you need to contact the person you got it from and tell them to delete it from the Hik Connect account.