hikvision problem.

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
i have a problem with my Hikvision cameras ds-2cd3345-I which i bought on line they worked for around 3 hours but failed after that i have used the SADP tool to reset the cameras but no luck any ideas or tricks so i can get them to work again. i have contacted few tradesman to come out and have a look at them but nobody wants to know me they all say we only deal with our product. I even contacted Hikvision to ask about some technical support and all I got is if you buy Hikvision products online we can not guarantee the authenticity of the product and we can not provide you with technical support.
if anyone out there had the same problem and solved it please share

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
i have a problem with my Hikvision cameras ds-2cd3345-I which i bought on line they worked for around 3 hours but failed after that i have used the SADP tool to reset the cameras but no luck any ideas or tricks so i can get them to work again. i have contacted few tradesman to come out and have a look at them but nobody wants to know me they all say we only deal with our product. I even contacted Hikvision to ask about some technical support and all I got is if you buy Hikvision products online we can not guarantee the authenticity of the product and we can not provide you with technical support.
if anyone out there had the same problem and solved it please share
Without stating the problem, no one can help you.