Hikvision push notification thumbnails

travazono

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently setup a Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P NVR with 4 Hikvision cameras. NVR is connected to Hik-Connect with push notification enabled on my iOS Hik-Connect app. When I received a notification, the notification would include a thumbnail picture taken at the time of the event. However, starting this past Sunday, all notifications now show a bell symbol instead of a thumbnail picture. I have tried disabling and reenabling notifications, deleting and reinstalling the app and have even restored the NVR to defaults, and I am still unable to get the thumbnail picture to appear in the notification. However, when I connect a camera directly to Hik-Connect and enable notifications, a thumbnail picture is included in the notification. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I would LOVE to see a thumbnail of the picture in my notifications. This is all I've ever seen though. Could you show what the notification looks like for you when you connect directly to the camera instead of the NVR?

jackr123

n3wb
Reaction score
A1AEC85D-91F6-4846-91C3-1D881D6F50F6.jpeg This Is what i get. The one with a thumbnail is my parents nvr. That all works. Mine doesn’t though. I’ve tried resetting the NVR with still no luck!

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have a 3mp for the door...everytime work, but not the 5MP and up(sometime work sometime don't).

wilderbee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Mine too. I like Hikvision and wouldn't change but MAN they have so so so so so so so many little things like this.....