Hikvision SADP Activation error 2015 others

Carlton

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have downloaded the software, it identifies the inactive camera. I enter in a strong password and I get the error "error 2015 others."

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank You,
Carlton

Carlton

n3wb
Reaction score
I have used many, 20 plus, combinations of passwords. Strong alpa numeric.

Thanks trying, I appreciate it.

Carlton

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried it on another computer and I was able to get it to work. I am not sure why, but thank you to all who helped/ read this.

Carlton

John17

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have downloaded the software, it identifies the inactive camera. I enter in a strong password and I get the error "error 2015 others."

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank You,
Carlton

I got this error on my Hikvision when I viewed the camera for the first time with SADP. I DID find a good work around:

The lan address listed on the box was 192.0.0.1 which I knew would not work in the USA.

I could not "activate" the camera using SADP due to the error, but it did appear in SADP.

But, the lan address was listed as 192.168.1.64. SO, I punched that address as is right into IE Explorer and the camera opened right up to the change PW screen and everything was fine for adjustments afterward.

I never did find anymore information about this error on the internet than was here. I think it was caused by my security settings on the computer which I am always tweaking, and messing up.

BTW: I believe the default lan address for all Hiks in the USA is 192.168.1.64.

HPGNS

n3wb
Reaction score
I got this error on my Hikvision when I viewed the camera for the first time with SADP. I DID find a good work around:

The lan address listed on the box was 192.0.0.1 which I knew would not work in the USA.

I could not "activate" the camera using SADP due to the error, but it did appear in SADP.

But, the lan address was listed as 192.168.1.64. SO, I punched that address as is right into IE Explorer and the camera opened right up to the change PW screen and everything was fine for adjustments afterward.

I never did find anymore information about this error on the internet than was here. I think it was caused by my security settings on the computer which I am always tweaking, and messing up.

Still helpful in 2019. Thank you.

ThiagoSS

n3wb
Reaction score

Yes it worked ,, configure the PC network interface with same CAM prefix, and Mask / 24, close SADP and try again,

worked here.