HikVision WML double or back to back camera mount or Tee

SSturby

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been scouring the forums and Google reverse image search for a couple of hours today and haven't found the solution yet for a project to mount two cameras back to back using one HikVision WML (Wall Mount Long). Pelco used to have an adapter (1-41H8S) that would tee off the single wall mount to allow you to mount two dome cameras as shown in the following picture.

Pelco_1-41H8S_X300.jpg
(I'm looking for the horizontal bar between the two cameras only)

I want to do something similar but using the HikVision turret cameras and the PC135H pendant caps.
I have scoured the HikVision / Vivotek and Dahau sites under accessories but haven't found anything similar so short of trying to find a local fab shop to make a one off I'm hoping the collective experience here on the forums will have some ideas of where to find something similar.
I have been told that the fittings on the WML and pendant are probably 1 1/2 inch NPT and while I could fashion something out of black or galvanized gas piping that doesn't meet the aesthetic for this project.

I did find the AXIS T94V01C Dual Camera Mount but short of picking one up and trying to mount a camera on it I can't tell if it will fit on the WML or if the turret cameras (135 mm) will fit on it. It is also a little pricey at over $100 (can) each. If my local supplier had any in stock I'd go to the store and see if they all fit together.

Anyone have a similar problem and how did you solve it?

SSturby

n3wb
Reaction score
Update: I was unsuccessful in finding anything pre-build so I came up with the following.

2020-01-17 09.23.40.jpg

I think it will work out quite nicely.