HikVison 2142 - Input alarm not pushed

ebjowei

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I am having problem with push notifications to mobile phone, but only in the case of alarm input.
My IP camera is an HikVision 2142-IWD and I am using a mobile app called "Home & Life Cam". Camera is connected via HikConnect (Cloud).
More or less everything works well and for example motion detection and intrusion alarms are pushed to the mobile app. Live stream, playback etc. works fine.

Now I have configured alarm input as normally open and use a relay to trigger the alarm input.
This also works since the camera records according to what I have configured when the relay is activated.
But the input alarm is NOT pushed to the app even though I checked "Notify surveillance center".

I installed iVMS-4500 and connected to the camera locally, on the LAN and not via HikConnect.
Then the alarm is pushed to the mobile as "I/O alarm". But when using the same app outside the LAN it is not pushed.
Any ideas? Does the #Home & Life Cam" app not support that certain type of alarm (alarm input)? My feeling is that the camera sends the alarm correctly.

Please see attached pictures of configuration.

//Bjorn

Attachments

ebjowei

n3wb
Reaction score
I got answer from HikVison support today, HikConnect does not support pushing of I/O alarms. Simple as that.