Hiseeu NVR with POE and Wifi Cameras

Reaction score
Hi all.

Got a question about compatibility between POE and Wifi cameras, I recently purchased a Hiseeu NVR with 4x WiFi cameras. These work great and on the NVR I am able to see the footage from all 4 Wifi Cameras. I then got another 4 Cameras POE [no power to where they will be mounted].
I am having issues with seeing the images on the NVR, I can see the 4 Wifi cameras no issue at all and on the NVR they are detected as N1 Protocol. I cant see the POE cameras under N1 but they do appear when I search under ONVIF Protocol. All seems well on the NVR and I can add the cameras no problem to channels 5-8 but cant view the footage from the actual cameras on the NVR. Within the NVR settings all the POE cameras show in a Updating state and dont move from this.

Setup is as follows.

NVR -- Hiseeu W-NVR KB208-3WS
Wifi Cameras - Hiseeu 5322-W
POE Cameras - Hiseeu HB613-P
POE Switch - Cisco

All 4 Wifi cameras connect directly to the NVR the NVR is in turn connected to the Cisco POE Switch via the WAN cable on the NVR. All 4 POE cameras are connected to the Cisco switch in the same subnet as the NVR WAN Port.

Below is a could screen shots showing what I mean about what is showing on the NVR.

Discover POE Cameras
You can see the 4 Wifi Cameras all working well (172.20.14.x) and the successfully discovery of the 4 POE Cameras using the ONVIF Protocol

1656305628110.png

When I then add the 4 POE cameras to channels 5-8 I am getting the below.

1656305743558.png

As you can see they are just stuck in an Updating status and they never move on from there, Im also not able to view any of the footage from them.

The cameras themselves {POE} work fine as I can see the footage using CMS Client for example so I know the actual POE cameras are not faulty.

Is anyone able to shed some light on this for me at all

Thanks in advance

Chris

Attachments