Hit / Miss on iDMSS push

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I am having a hit and miss recording issue with iDMSS push.

Often I get a notification from iDMSS that a cross line was tripped when tap on the notification alert to take me to view what is tripping it. Every other alert, I get a "no record" message in upper left corner on image so I would quickly hit the video or live to see who tripping it. However it does happen with video every 5th notification or so. It seem to happen with one camera more often the other camera with both have identical snapshot setting!

Anyone experiencing similar issue? Any trick to get it to work right?

I tried 1 second snapshot and 5 second snapshot still no difference. The NVR is not missing any snapshot at all since I check in the playback and it there. Just that IDMSS for some reason can't pull it from NVR every other alert.

Bill

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Posting from my iPhone a screenshot of iDMSS when it can't pull the recording from NVR.

Any idea what causing this @EMPIRETECANDY ?

Bill

IMG_4291.PNG

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey Bill

I asked dahua guy, hope they can come to me soon, this maybe a bug.
Andy

I deleted iDMSS and reinstalled it on my iPhone then set up again.

It see to work better now but still some "No record" images on one of the camera however I get more images and fewer "No record" now.

Hope the Dahua guy is able to fix it soon.

Bill

vinson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I try dowlow gdmss 4.82002 now i can recevive noted .you can try it this vison.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I try dowlow gdmss 4.82002 now i can recevive noted .you can try it this vison.
Cool can anyone with Android try the newest version and report back here? I use iPhone so I use iDMSS.

Thank you
Bill

emmeci85

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same problem with iphone. And the date/hours/minutes of the push event it's always 0-0 0:00

Last edited:

emmeci85

n3wb
Reaction score
another issue:
- with the app closed, push notification appear only in iphone notification center and if you open the gdmss app alarm manager is empty.
- motion areas in the mobile app not corresponding with motion areas programmed in web interface
- limit of 10 minutes in search on playback snapshot

Last edited:

vinson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
no the new Android gdmss 4.49.003.it`s doesn`s work.only under 4.48.002 will be working.

steve_

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone-
On an unrelated topic, I recently completed a system update for my Google Pixel 2 android phone. Now gDMSS plus or lite do not work. I no longer receive push notifications and if I try to add a new network or reconfigure existing network, the app will crash.

My GF has the same phone as me, same app setup, and her's is still operational (I am telling her to NOT update her phone!). Anybody else having this problem or know a fix?