HOA replaced the fake cams with real ones

harleyl7

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Neighborhood HOA had a company come out and threw up two cameras on the main entrance. Wonder what kind of specs these have or where they are wired to.

signal-2021-10-06-191339.jpg

harleyl7

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You're right haha. Those LBs do be expensive though lol I'm just happy they replaced the fake cameras. Id be curious if these are doing LPR (the one on the back side)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Neighborhood HOA had a company come out and threw up two cameras on the main entrance. Wonder what kind of specs these have or where they are wired to.

Interesting, I see no trencher marks or even where they ran a slitter. You might have just got some newer fake cams. The bent IMT shows they were a real class installation company.

View attachment 103963

harleyl7

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
LPR? No that is possible with dual reolink camera ... With this cam it could be possible by using reolink nvr, because they have superior AI features...

Here is a video of some reolink tech geeks

I just looked up the company that did the work. Protection1 and it's basically adt so I'm pretty sure they are wireless junk.

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its an HOA so all the money you give via your monthly HOA fees are made transparent to you. Just attend any of your HOA meetings and you can find out easily enough. Or just look up the president of the HOA and they can point you to the person who purchased them.

harleyl7

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Its an HOA so all the money you give via your monthly HOA fees are made transparent to you. Just attend any of your HOA meetings and you can find out easily enough. Or just look up the president of the HOA and they can point you to the person who purchased them.
It's just generic cameras. They aren't doing LPR, but on playback they can see the license plate clearly.

About to apply for the remaining board seat to introduce them to LPR