Holiday Leave Notification Jul.27th-Aug.4th.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Thanks for all guys support for us, i am very happy that all guys here help us and support us. @looney2ns spent too much time for the new testings and we spent less time to get the best home security devices. He also will left some days for break, new cams testing will restart 7-10days later. I will arrange the new model before leaving

I married this Jan. and still no time to go some places with my wife, she is a teacher, so there is not too much time to leave when students at class, right now is summer vacation in China, so I will left some days with her and plan go to Western China, there has fantastic weather and good view. I will show guys here some pics when i go there. Jan.25th-Aug.4th.

During this time i still can check emails and order processing will be by my fellows without any problem. Just the speed may have a little delay. Most cameras or NVR have enough stock, so still can ship out fast, just IPC-HDW5231R-ZE may no new Stocks till 8th.Aug, right now only 22 left.

Thanks for your notice!
Any urgent , just contact me via email kingsecurity2014@163.com

Andy

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Thanks for all guys support for us, i am very happy that all guys here help us and support us. @looney2ns spent too much time for the new testings and we spent less time to get the best home security devices. He also will left some days for break, new cams testing will restart 7-10days later. I will arrange the new model before leaving

I married this Jan. and still no time to go some places with my wife, she is a teacher, so there is not too much time to leave when students at class, right now is summer vacation in China, so I will left some days with her and plan go to Western China, there has fantastic weather and good view. I will show guys here some pics when i go there. Jan.25th-Aug.4th.

During this time i still can check emails and order processing will be by my fellows without any problem. Just the speed may have a little delay. Most cameras or NVR have enough stock, so still can ship out fast, just IPC-HDW5231R-ZE may no new Stocks till 8th.Aug, right now only 22 left.

Thanks for your notice!
Any urgent , just contact me via email kingsecurity2014@163.com

Andy

I suspect Andy meant, July 25th-Aug 4th. ;)
Enjoy your time off Andy.

Ronnie Bailey

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am ready to order a good night vision camera, and order from Andy. What do I need to do?? I want a turret with night vision.... Thanks for the help.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Congratulations to you Andy and I imagine your lovely wife. Enjoy you're well deserved break and we'll see you back in a week or so. Maybe there may be a little Andy one the way by then ;)
Switch you phone off and enjoy some quality time with your wife and update us with some lovely photos when you get back.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I am ready to order a good night vision camera, and order from Andy. What do I need to do?? I want a turret with night vision.... Thanks for the help.
AHA, as i posted here, just send me email, i still work sometime during left office, lol.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy your wife needs to make you turn off your phone when you go on your holiday.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
AHA, BACK to work now, lol, here are some pics I took at my vacation.

Attachments

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
I must of missed this post... I thought you retired or went to 监狱 :lmao: