holy Ghosts in the machine Batman, when viewing BI through UI3 I hear cars on the road but there is none

Reaction score
on the machine running the UI3. this started last week with what looked like the cars and people stopped moving, but now they don't exist. the leaves on the trees are moving but objects are not. both machines are up to date and happened again after being rebooted.
what gives?

Reaction score
Please prove a video if possible ? it did not record it on the UI3 machine
Does this occur on the BI machine also ? no, I was able to play back the video and see the cars and trucks
Is the UI3 machine on WIFI ? no it's hardwired to a netgear switch that serves all the cameras
Screen shot of the UI3 screen, need the CPU and the FPS in the lower left . attached for your view pleasure

Attachments

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Your CPU looks good, but the FPS on the playback is a little high for the overview screen.
Is the movement problems on the overview screen in UI3 or on the full screen video in UI3 ? I can see it happening on the overview screen because of the low bit rates from the second screen, but not on the full screen.
Is the movement problem on playback or on live view ?

Reaction score
Your CPU looks good, but the FPS on the playback is a little high for the overview screen.
Is the movement problems on the overview screen in UI3 or on the full screen video in UI3 ? I can see it happening on the overview screen because of the low bit rates from the second screen, but not on the full screen.
Is the movement problem on playback or on live view ?
it happens on the live view screen when I was looking at my 8mp camera in full screen