Home Depot Video Doorbell - SECUR360

jonesy827

n3wb
Reaction score
I purchased an RCA HSDB1 on eBay and it was DOA, so I decided to try out one Home Depot had for $59.99. It comes with a power kit and works like a charm! The app seems to work well and an RTSP stream is available.

I was hoping it'd have a large vertical FOV but it doesn't, but I can't complain too much for that price. It also has a battery built in despite being advertised as Wired, perhaps it's for backup?

Here's a link if anyone interested: SECUR360 Wired Video Doorbell-SL-9600-00 - The Home Depot

Edit: Path to RTSP stream is /h264_stream

Last edited:

jonesy827

n3wb
Reaction score
I will post again in a few days reporting on how the app works. I found the RTSP by accessing the ip address via browser. The site was in chinese but admin:admin worked great for login, and the logo was in english (SEPCAM).

jonesy827

n3wb
Reaction score
The app seems to work pretty well - I have seen a few false motion alerts but I'll probably turn that feature off soon.

You basically get a faux phone call when someone presses the doorbell which is nice. You can also disable your doorbell chime, which is nice when you have barking dogs.

Video feed is stable in Blue Iris and picture quality is decent. Here's an IR snapshot:

Doorbell 2020-12-05 10.13.16.475 PM.jpg

silencery

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Interesting find. Looks like a viable candidate for a reasonably decent and cheap wifi doorbell. Are you able to find any details on the production?

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Does this have to be configured from an app? or can it be powered up and accessed through its own interface? I just need it to connect to BI, don't need it for doorbell purposes or alerts on a smartphone.

Edit: Figured it out.

Anyone have the substream working?

Last edited: