GRAPHIC: HOUSTON HOME INVASION CAUGHT ON VIDEO

Charlotte Alerts
Published on Apr 26, 2018
Police released this video to media.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Make your plan, practice your plan.
I hope there is a special place in hell for scum like this.

Friend of my daughters had a home evasion, lasted over 3 hrs. 4 Latinos, kicked in the front door at 3am.
Husband tried to confront them, they pistol whipped him, broke an eye socket and his jaw, and several ribs, concussion.
Tied him up, took the wife and the car to an atm.
Came back, pistol whipped her to the point of unconsciousness, while husband watched. Broken jaw, concussion, broken eye socket, broken arm, broken hand.
1 month in the hospital.
Luckily the young kids were upstairs and slept through it.

New house, 6 months old. Wife was so traumatized she couldn't go back to the house. 6 months later, they sold the house and moved.
Last I knew, they never caught anyone. Affluent subdivision in McKinney tx.

They had an alarm system, that they had never bothered to arm, because they were in a "safe" neighborhood.......

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Robbers need to steal a belt somewhere to hold up his sagging pants.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The only thing that scum like this deserves, is a little spark of powder right between the eyes......

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They had an alarm system, that they had never bothered to arm, because they were in a "safe" neighborhood.......
Very sad. I recall a similar forum conversation not too long ago that wherein this same term "safe neighborhood" was used. I think I stated at the time that the cockroaches leave their zones and travel to the "safe" or "good' neighborhoods where people DO have good stuff to steal, as no one has stuff to steal where they live, generally. I think they also know that the residents have that misconception and let their guard down, literally.

People that work hard to earn a living so they can have nice things are the targets of these types.... it does my heart good to hear occasionally of a homeowner sending one to meet his Creator. :angry:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
People that work hard to earn a living so they can have nice things are the targets of these types.... it does my heart good to hear occasionally of a homeowner sending one to meet his Creator. :angry:
That outcome has occurred twice just in the past couple weeks around here.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the preps missed the camera on the desk / shelf.

Wondering if it was a hidden camera of some sort.

Seen numerous times when thieves have grabbed wifi cameras - normally getting a great facial image just before they reach the camera

Very sad. I recall a similar forum conversation not too long ago that wherein this same term "safe neighborhood" was used. I think I stated at the time that the cockroaches leave their zones and travel to the "safe" or "good' neighborhoods where people DO have good stuff to steal, as no one has stuff to steal where they live, generally. I think they also know that the residents have that misconception and let their guard down, literally..
@TonyR
Indeed, "safe neighborhoods" - I think often we forget the motorbandits of the past and the speed in which they were able to hit a bank and run.

Friend of my daughters had a home evasion, lasted over 3 hrs. 4 Latinos, kicked in the front door at 3am.
Last I knew, they never caught anyone. Affluent subdivision in McKinney tx.

@looney2ns Damn! Completely sucks.

Perhaps time to start planning an extended perimeter alarm setup to give a little extra warning time. ( probably some sort of fence at the property line with alarms would work for this, in addition to the normal alarms on the doors / windows )

I think Nancy and Schumer need to spend 30 days in a Scared Straight episode. Among other things. ;)
Got a number of celebs, media personalities, and more politicians who should be joining that list.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the preps missed the camera on the desk / shelf.

Wondering if it was a hidden camera of some sort.

Seen numerous times when thieves have grabbed wifi cameras - normally getting a great facial image just before they reach the camera

@TonyR
Indeed, "safe neighborhoods" - I think often we forget the motorbandits of the past and the speed in which they were able to hit a bank and run.

@looney2ns Damn! Completely sucks.

Perhaps time to start planning an extended perimeter alarm setup to give a little extra warning time. ( probably some sort of fence at the properly with alarms would work for this, in addition to the normal alarms on the doors / windows )

Got a number of celebs, media personalities, and more politicians who should be joining that list.
The biggest problem I see is a lot of people have their head in the sand, and they've never given any thought that it could happen to them. And if so, what would I do.

This lady had given it some thought.
Runner fights off attacker in Massachusetts

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I've moved from the .1 acre, master-planned gated community in FL to 50+ acres in middle-TN, where my closest neighbor (vacation property at that) is more than a mile down my road. I am in the middle of BFE. The decision to move way out here is, in no small part, due to the ever increasing gutter snipe that seems to be expanding into suburbia.

I say all this to underscore that even where we are, I have a full alarm system (which arms automatically on the hour, every hour, after sunset), driveway alert sensors, and 30+ cameras. I do not take safety for granted. These punks are like barn mice. They just keep coming.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You jest, but what's really interesting about this community up here "on the mountain" is that there are a number of 'preppers' who have quite a few contingency plans which involve taking out the bridges that lead up to our hood. A bit disturbing, but also a bit reassuring. In FL, if you shoot your gun, SWAT shows up within minutes. Here, the neighbors show up asking, "you need anything else shot?" Different kind of folks up here, but when the Walking Dead show up, I'd rather be here than there.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No joking here brother, sounds like my idea of a great spot :cool:
I am lucky to have a couple of neighbors who come running, armed, but yeah its not the same as having a great hidey hole out in BFE.