Hopping the fence to take a nap

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
We observed this guy walk behind our customer's lot and hop over the fence. He crawled around and finally came to rest on one of the trailers that was parked on the lot. We notified the cops when the guy started jumping the fence, then let them know that he wasn't trying to break into anything. The cops showed up and thought the guy was sleeping on one of the boats for some reason. Sometimes during these calls, there is a communication break between us, the dispatchers, and the officers on scene. The guy ends up waking up and noticing all the cops around him so he walks towards them and turns himself in.

suddenstop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That dude looks pretty drunk, police response very impressive. Nice vid as usual, they need a little more lighting.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Bababouy - your service is amazing. Not sure how many customer sites (and how many cameras at each site) you guys monitor but your staff is extremely responsive in notifying the Police. Great job!

RoyNHM

n3wb
Reaction score
Bababouy - your service is amazing. Not sure how many customer sites (and how many cameras at each site) you guys monitor but your staff is extremely responsive in notifying the Police. Great job!
Yeah the staff there are exceptional.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
These are 3mp I believe, maybe 4mp. We have been using the 2mp starlight Turrets on some of our recent installs, or they are listed as starlight, but the WDR is 120db not 140db. There is a significant difference at night with low or no light over the 3mp and 4mp. Ill put up a video from one of the 2mp turrets that we installed this week.

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
These are 3mp I believe, maybe 4mp. We have been using the 2mp starlight Turrets on some of our recent installs, or they are listed as starlight, but the WDR is 120db not 140db. There is a significant difference at night with low or no light over the 3mp and 4mp. Ill put up a video from one of the 2mp turrets that we installed this week.
I remember everyone saying how the 2mp is best at night, just thought the 3 might be better, so gonna stick with a 2 then.
Thanx bro.