Host Of The View Says Greenwood Park Mall Hero Broke The Law ( professional victim vs liberty and freedom ) : Colion Noir

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
( professional victim vs liberty and freedom )

" .. they need you to be a perpetual victim ... "

Host Of The View Says Greenwood Park Mall Hero Broke The Law
Colion Noir
2.16M subscribers
Greenwood Park Mall Shooting

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"and he did it effortlessly"

Anyone that gets 8 from 10 on a moving target at 36 metres with a pistol hasn't done it effortlessly. He just paid the effort forward.

"he was a hero"

Totally agree, but he wasn't an accidental hero, he was a guy that clearly spent a lot of time to be prepared for that moment.

Unfortunately he then tried to represent it as a dichotomy, and that annoys me. It's far more nuanced than that.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The opinions of the cast of “The View” rank far below in importance of those of my cat, so I don’t waste any energy on them.

I don’t see any “nuance”, I see a perfectly legal hero in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing taking out a piece of shit who needed shot.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
When did anyone who is on the view become at expert at anything except consuming oxogen and breathing out stupidity? It happened on private property. If Simon properties wants to sue him, then they can. It would be a terrible PR mistake. The rest of the town has labeled him a hero, including the Mayor and the Police. I wanna watch the jury selection on that trial. She has zero talking points.

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don’t see any “nuance”,

The nuance is that anyone with any firearm is not this guy.

I see a perfectly legal hero in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing taking out a piece of shit who needed shot.
So do I, but do you think if he had stayed home that day and "Walmart Mom" was there she would have been able to do eight from ten at 40 yards?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hard to say, I don’t know anything about her other than she made a bad choice in securing her weapon and paid the price for it.
But that’s not what happened here.

The primary reason to carry is to protect one’s self and immediate loved ones. But I think you sell short how many people are fed up with the anarchy and are more and more willing to engage evil when they can. Will it always turn out as well as this instance, no, but it happens way more often than you hear about on the news.

Last I read John Lott’s study, they estimated a good guy with a gun vs bad guy encounter occurs at least 250,000 times per year. That’s not a typo. Most don’t involve shots fired. I’ve personally been involved in two of those. Fortunately I won both without having to fire a shot.

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
But I think you sell short how many people are fed up with the anarchy and are more and more willing to engage evil when they can.
I don't want to sell anyone who makes the decision to step up short at all. I commend that, however at the same time I don't want nufties who think that having a firearm makes them superman roaming around with firearms. If you want to be one of the sheepdogs that protect the flock from the wolves (if you haven't read Grossman you should), that requires a commitment. It comes with an responsibility to be genuinely prepared for the situation you may find yourself in. Whenever we talk about rights, we should always be talking about the responsibilities that come with those rights.

John Lott’s study
John Lott's study had a number of issues around the collection and extrapolation of the data set, and has been widely discredited. Far more widely accepted numbers indicate 65000 - 90000 a year.

Wiki has a good set of crib notes.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the entire video but the YouTube host was correct on all points made. One thing I found incredible which shows you life is really about luck, timing, and choices.

That supposedly Indiana literally just past a open carry 17 days before this incident?!?

What are the odds this guy just happen to be at the mall and decided to bring his fire arm???

We already know the answer . . .

A whole lot more people would have been killed and piled up!

Regardless, the one point he made just rings true. The fact 300+ Uvlades police officers supposedly highly trained, seasoned, and fully equipped. Didn’t do a fucken thing to stop that asshole from mowing down all of those innocent children.

Simply affirms if you hire an entire battalion of incompetent chicken shit assholes don’t expect a positive outcome!

On a related note who the hell watches the View???

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the entire video but the YouTube host was correct on all points made. One thing I found incredible which shows you life is really about luck, timing, and choices.

That supposedly Indiana literally just past a open carry 17 days before this incident?!?

What are the odds this guy just happen to be at the mall and decided to bring his fire arm???

We already know the answer . . .

A whole lot more people would have been killed and piled up!

Regardless, the one point he made just rings true. The fact 300+ Uvlades police officers supposedly highly trained, seasoned, and fully equipped. Didn’t do a fucken thing to stop that asshole from mowing down all of those innocent children.

Simply affirms if you hire an entire battalion of incompetent chicken shit assholes don’t expect a positive outcome!

On a related note who the hell watches the View???
Lots and lots of sheeple.

And yes, the constitutional carry law came into affect on July 1st.
But you can also obtain a License To Carry a Gun from the state for free.
That's been in affect for a couple of years.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Lots and lots of sheeple.

And yes, the constitutional carry law came into affect on July 1st.
But you can also obtain a License To Carry a Gun from the state for free.
That's been in affect for a couple of years.

I’m still amazed this person who obviously trained for years. Was in the exact place and time to utilize that training.

Again, I can’t stress enough the polar opposite of the incompetent chicken shit Uvlades police force and other agencies.

How people can explain a way 300+ toy soldiers just sitting there cowering like sheep???

Unlike this mall shooting . . .

Hero’s are made by the times. They are the ones who act without regard for their own personal safety. To serve and protect those in need no matter the cost.

Maybe those 300+ chicken shits at Uvlades should take those decals off of to serve and protect.

Replace it with Duck & Hide !

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m still amazed this person who obviously trained for years. Was in the exact place and time to utilize that training.

Again, I can’t stress enough the polar opposite of the incompetent chicken shit Uvlades police force and other agencies.

How people can explain a way 300+ toy soldiers just sitting there cowering like sheep???

Hero’s are made by the times. They are the ones who act without regard for their own personal safety. To serve and protect those in need no matter the cost.

Maybe those 300+ chicken shits at Uvlades should take those decals off of to serve and protect.

It happens over a 150000 times per year. Its just rare that the media reports on it. It doesn't fit their agenda. They have to strike fear in the sheep, so they will keep watching.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

I think most underestimate how many folks there are that train in some form or another on a very regular basis in the US.
Either in live fire drills, or dry fire drills.
We have multitudes that participate in gun competitions each weekend. Probably numbering in the hundreds of thousands nation wide.

There are many, many guns owners, that are much better gun handlers than most police officers.